- Tag gun on the fritz (Seriously, by the end of the clothes, I was using pins - %$#@ tag gun!)
- Re-hanging of items with faulty safety pins (Darn you Dollar Deals!)
- Reprinting of tags that inadvertently were printed on regular paper, not cardstock. (Who stacks regular paper between piles of cardstock??!! Me apparently.)
- Reprinting of tags that originally printed small and although the barcode would probably work, I don't want to take any chances. (The difference between Firefox and Safari when printing.)
- Replacement of smaller tags previously attached to shoes and DVDs. (So much for my earlier progress).
Am I done??? HAHAHAHAHA! I probably have another 150 tags to enter and attach. I am waiting on my second wind.
|Clothes, Shoes, Accessories - Done!|
|Little People Sets & Little Tikes Grill - Done!|
|Books, Books & More Books - Done!|